Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009. See ya.

Interesting year it's been. There have been both wonderful times and some not so wonderful times. But looking, back on everything, I can only be grateful.

I never thought I'd visit Israel, but I did, and did many things I will remember for a long time. Floating in the Dead Sea, touring the Old City, visiting the Shuk in Jerusalem with Marc, the opening ceremony at Ramat Gan stadium I will always remember as great times in my life. Just the other day I noticed I have about 40 or 50 shekels that I brought back with me so I know I'll have to go back soon. I met some great people from all over the country and made some friends I hope I'll have for a long time.



It was too bad that I wasn't able to play a better game of golf while I was in Israel, but I did manage to win the MCC Club Championship which I am proud of.

In September, I moved to a new apartment in Murray Hill with two Tulane friends and two other guys who are very nice. Overall, it's a good living situation and I'm happy to be here.

I am enjoying working with my colleagues at my trading job, and expect a successful 2010.

There's more to say but it's probably not blogworthy.

No comments: