Sunday, January 6, 2008

Last Night in NYC

Quite a memorable and blurry fast winter break it's been. I was in New York for a few days spending time with family and NY friends, WPB Florida for pre Maccabi Games golf, Argentina for 12 days, and back in NY for a few days.

I can honestly say this 26 day stretch was just about the most memorable monthish of my life and I really should thank everyone individually for the great time, but this group thanky will have to be- Billy, Raffi, Mark x2, Dan, Mike, Aidan, Dave x2, Josh, Eric, and Todd (oh yeah and the juniors Steve, Adam, Noah and everyone else) especially and I'm leaving plenty of people out- I took something positive from every one of you, and while we'll stay in touch, please come to New York or New Orleans so we can play some golf, have a few drinks, and reminisce about Buenos Aires 2007.


Tomorrow, I fly to New Orleans in the late evening. Upon landing, I'll pick up my car at airport long term parking, head towards the city, cross my fingers, and hope that my house/room were not broken into. In New Orleans, (edit: almost) nothing surprises me anymore.

No comments: